As the largest fabricator of countertop materials in the Twin Cities, we are always on the lookout for great people. Being a great company with amazing products has allowed us to grow at a very rapid pace. Universal Stone, Inc. is a privately owned family business that specializes in fabricating and installing professional, high-quality granite and marble countertops to customers in the Twin Cities MN metro. We take pride in our amazing price points, speedy fabrication, and installation expertise. These offerings, combined with our exceptional customer service, create an unmatched experience for all our customers and partners. We are looking for the following candidates:
1) SHOWROOM CONSULTANT
Energetic, friendly, eager to learn, self-starter, people person, go-getter…No experience needed we will train the right person.
- Greet customers and determine their needs and wants.
- Discuss the type, quality, and quantity of products required for purchase.
- Provide advice to clients regarding particular products or services.
- Make suggestions and encourage the purchase of products.
- Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
If you are enthusiastic and enjoy helping people design their dream homes, this could be the opportunity for you. We are seeking a full-time sales and design consultant for our busy customer-service based stone showroom.
- Assisting clients with their stone selections
- Educate customers and aid in their purchase
- Superior customer service — you must genuinely like people
- Working with designers, architects, tile contractors and homeowners
- Maintain a professional and courteous demeanor
- Develop and maintain knowledge of products
- Provide samples and design support
- Respond to request in a timely manner
- Perform office duties, and help maintain the appearance of the showroom
- Must be punctual and willing to work scheduled hours
- Follow up on leads to increase conversion of first-time showroom visitors to satisfied customers.
- Sales experience
- High energy, self-motivated individual
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Design and color sense
- Reliable, flexible and the ability to multitask
- Overall team player willing to go above and beyond the job description
- Job Type: Full-time|
- Prepare stone materials for production
- Fabricate materials according to spec
- Maintenance on equipment
- Maintain a clean work environment
- Consistent Quality Control
- Detailed finishing
- Moving Slabs
- Must be reliable and punctual
- Capable of lifting 75 lbs
- Self Motivated with a great work ethic
- Job Type: Full-time
- Correctly install stone countertenors on-site, while effectively communicating and maintaining a professional demeanor with customers
- Cleanly remove existing counter-tops and plumbing if required
- Maintaining Company vehicle interior and exterior to the Company’s standards
- Stone/Solid Surface counter-top installation experience as a Lead Installer or Helper
- Organizational skills, attention to detail, and quality
- Have a positive attitude and solid work ethic
- Have basic math/measurement skills
- Valid driver’s license and able to provide a criminal record check
- Be able to carry upwards of 100 – 200 lbs
- Be available to work overtime as required
- Job Type: Full-time
This employer is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and is committed to maintaining a drug-free workplace.